Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Baked Spaghetti

I made this dish a few weeks ago from a recipe I found on Pinterest, but I guess I didn't actually pin it. I've been wanting to make it again, but I switched it up a bit more to my liking. I think it turned out really well this time.

10 oz. angel hair or thin spaghetti pasta
1/2 pound gr. beef/turkey
1/2 pound gr. sausage
1/3 cup onion
1 jar spaghetti sauce
1 package cream cheese
grated mozzarella cheese

Brown meats with onion. Drain any excess grease. Add spaghetti sauce and heat. Cook pasta to al dente directions. Drain and mix in cream cheese. Pour half of the spaghetti meat mixture into a 9 x 13 pan, then layer the pasta on top of that, and pour the rest of the sauce on top of the pasta. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and bake, uncovered, at 350 for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and cheese is melted.

Submitted by: Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment