Sunday, April 22, 2012

Southwestern Black Bean Salsa

I first had this in England from a good friend.  I never got the recipe, but someone pinned it on Pinterest so I was able to make it for the first time.  It is one of my favorite things and I have craved it for a long time. I think you will like it as much as I did.  The recipe is from skinnytaste.com.

  • 1 15.5 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained

  • 9 oz frozen corn, thawed

  • 1 tomato, chopped

  • 1 small hass avocado, diced

  • 1/4 cup red onion, chopped

  • 1 lime, juice of

  • 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil

  • 1 tbsp cilantro

  • salt and fresh pepper


  • Mix all together and dip tortilla chips into it.  Also could put inside a tortilla with a bit of sour cream. 

    Submitted by Gina

    No comments:

    Post a Comment